The following are just a few of the many benefits that have attracted more than 1,700 firms and more than 47,100 employees to The Woodlands:
- The Woodlands is the most prestigious location for business in one of the fastest growing, and most desirable major cities in the U.S.
- The Woodlands and Montgomery County embrace a progressive, pro-business, pro-growth attitude that includes attractive tax and other incentives to qualifying companies.
- A large, skilled and highly educated workforce is located within The Woodlands and in the immediate area. Click here to see more about the The Woodlands local workforce.
- Outstanding amenities, quality of life and affordability make employee recruitment and retention easier for businesses in
- Businesses seeking additional space to grow or a major relocation (in available or build-to-suit spaces) will find The Woodlands Development Company a committed and well-experienced partner.
- The Woodlands master plan ensures adherence to design standards, land use and architectural controls that minimize investment and planning risks for businesses.
- The overall risk of crime within The Woodlands Town Center is approximately half the national average.